When you’re unable to fix a clog after a couple of attempts, you may end up doing more harm than good. Exerting too much force on the sink or drain can result in permanent and costly damage to the pipe or fixture. At Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains, we can get rid of any blockage so your pipes can drain properly again. Whether you have a new or annoyingly recurring drain problem, you can trust our full-service drain cleaning to restore your drain. You can come to us if you need the following:
24 Hour Plumbing Service
Our professional plumbers at St. Paul, MN, understand the hassle that comes with an unforeseen plumbing emergency. You can experience anything from a water leak, a smell of gas, busted pipes, or your water heater can start leaking in ungodly hours, and leaving it out until morning can lead to more risks or costly damages. Well, count on our emergency service to respond to your woes 24/7 and within the shortest time possible. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that your home and family are safe and free from any inconvenience!
Ideally, a plumbing emergency is any issue that may interrupt your sleep or your work schedule during the day or whatever situation that puts your family and home at risk. Examples of emergency plumbing problems that need urgent attention include:
- Sump pumps
- Leaking or smell of gas
- Basement flooding
- Clogged toilet bath or shower clog
- Clogged washer drain-pipe
- Leaking water from an unidentified source
- Broken water valves
- And more…
Gas Line Repair Services
Gas leak not only increases your energy bills but also it is harmful to your health. When the gas leak is substantial, it’s easier to identify it because of the smell; however, smaller leaks often go unnoticed. Smaller gas leaks slowly but gradually add to your indoor air pollution, which causes a detrimental impact on your health in the process. The adverse effects of exposure to a slow-leaking gas include headaches, respiratory problems, vomiting, and much more. Therefore, it’s essential to get a gas line repair in St. Paul, MN if you notice any of the following warning signs:
- Although small gas leaks can go undetected, if your gas bill keeps getting higher than what you used to receive on average each month, it could be a sign. If this is your case, you should be looking forward to contacting the services of our certified gas line repair experts.
- A hissing sound coming from the gas lines always means there is a leakage. In fact, if you can hear the leakage sound that means there is a substantial leakage in the line and you should seek help immediately.
- If you notice rotten eggs or sulfur smell in your house, you need to call for a gas line repair service as soon as possible.
- When the gas lines of your household are underground, it is harder to detect leakage. However, if plants near the gas line start to wither or die off, it’s a clear sign that there is a leakage.
- To be on the safe side, it’s advisable to hire a licensed gas line repair professional to help inspect your gas line every six months.
Preventive Measures to Avoid More Costly Repairs
Clogged drain or pipes don’t just occur overnight. They often begin with telltale signs that indicate there is a problem well before your drains stop working completely. At Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains, we perform regular inspection and cleaning to eliminate build-up in the pipe and keep your drain running smoothly. As grease, hair, food particles, and other debris accumulate in your drain over time, it’s crucial to have a professional handle the job. If left unattended, the problem is likely to escalate into a more significant clog that can possibly damage your drain system. We would encourage you to call our professionals if you’re experiencing any of these red flags:
- Sporadic draining or unusual drain
- Water backing up out of your sink drain
- Toilet water bubbling when you’re running the sink
- Pools of water forming around the shower drain
- The smell of rotten food that comes from the kitchen sink area
- Pools of water forming close to the bathtub or sink
- Sewage odors that waft up from one or more drains
- Drains making gurgling sounds after you run the dishwasher or washing machine
Want Quality Services? We Have All it Takes!
As a premier drain cleaning and gas line repair company, we are leading the industry in clearing even the nastiest blockages, and performing gas line repairs better than any other service provider in the area. We provide all types of sewer cleaning services and guarantee dependable gas line repair in both commercial and residential settings. We will come to your rescue when you’re faced with clogged drains in the kitchen, outdoor drains, bathroom drains, sewer lines, as well as gas leaks. Backed with state-of-the-art technology, you can to entrust your plumbing to us and we 100% guarantee that we will fix the problems and prevent them from reoccurring.
To accurately assess the problem and fix it at its source, we have the right personnel and technology to get the job done right within the first attempt. We have a reputation of offering unmatched gas line repair services in the region and pride in the most effective drain cleaning that works even in tight spaces. We understand that a house is barely habitable when there are plumbing issues, gas leak, or lack of consistent water supply for cleaning, cooking, and hygiene. We thus strive to ensure that everything is working correctly.
Get in touch with our drain and gas line repair professionals at Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains today some can resolve your plumbing issues. We always have a reliable professional standing by, ready to attend to your needs, and help make your life easier!